A warm welcome to the Hallam Pastoral Centre and Shop
How to contact departments based in the Pastoral Centre
Please follow this link for contact details
Getting to the Hallam Pastoral Centre
Our address is St Charles Street, Attercliffe, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 3WU
Click here for a map showing the location of the Hallam Pastoral Centre.
Click here for directions to the Hallam Pastoral Centre from the M1.
Bus services: 52 from the City Centre (Arundel Gate) runs along Attercliffe Common - alight at Stevenson Road stop. Every 7-10 minutes.
Tram: Nearest stops either Woodbourn Road or Attercliffe. Approx 5-10 minutes walk.
Facilities for hire
The Hallam Pastoral Centre offers facilities for hire ideally suited to meetings, conferences, retreats etc.
Book your function at the newly refurbished Hallam Pastoral Centre and enjoy the benefit of:
- A range of comfortable rooms to suit your requirements suitable for meetings and events accommodating 2 – 50 delegates
- Extremely competitive rates
- Central location with easy access from the M1 and the City Centre
- Ample, on site parking
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Peaceful atmosphere
- Chapel of St Aidan (may be used by visitors)
- Quality catering by arrangement
- Audio-visual equipment for hire and use
- Free Wifi connection to a fast Broadband service
Please contact Matthew Bray on 0114 256 6401 or via the link below to discuss your individual requirements. We look forward to welcoming you.
The Pastoral Centre also accommodates the administrative and support services hub of the Diocese of Hallam – individual departments can be contacted through their webpages.